It takes a minimum of five (5) Minutes for preparation and cooks within twenty (25) Minutes. That makes it easy for even busy Mums to cook a heart healthy meal that their families can seat down to.
Mushroom Rice Recipe
The quickest—and most authentic—way to make this hearty version of a Chinese-restaurant favorite is to start with leftover rice (you’ll need about three cups). But even if you start with raw rice, you’ll still be ready to eat in well under an hour.
Mushroom fried rice recipe is simple and can be quick too if you have some leftover rice. The whole dish is stir fried at a high flame to impart a restaurant like flavor into the dish. A lot of handwork is required when making this recipe. Best is to use a wok or a pan with handles as when the heat becomes too high, you just lift the pan from the fire and then again keep it back while stir frying the ingredients by shaking the pan.
- 2 teaspoons butter or Olive oil
- 6 mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook mushrooms, garlic and green onion until mushrooms are cooked and liquid has evaporated.
- Stir in chicken broth and rice.
- 4.Season with parsley, salt and pepper. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Serve Warm and enjoy as main meal or with sauce.0