Making chicken mushroom recipe is a way to dress up chicken breasts for a family dinner or party, using fresh mushrooms, green onions and two kinds of cheese.
It’s a recipe you can count on to yield tender and flavorful chicken every time.
Chicken and mushrooms go together perfectly. Whether you pan fry the chicken and smother it in mushroom gravy, or go for baked chicken with a mushroom sauce, or go lighter with a chicken and mushroom stir-fry these recipes are sure to make your family smile. These recipes are great tasting, quick and easy chicken dishes; perfect for busy weeknights and great for those on a budget!
Ingredients for Chicken Mushroom Recipe:
- 10 oz. boneless and skinless chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 8 oz. zucchini (cut into pieces)
- 4 oz. mushroom (cut into halves)
- 1 teaspoon corn starch (to marinate the chicken)
- 1 teaspoon Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 slices peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 dashes white pepper powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons water plus 1 teaspoon corn starch (to thicken the sauce)
- Marinate the chicken with wine and corn starch. Set aside for 15 minutes. Mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat up a pan and add oil. Add ginger and sauté until aromatic.
- Add chicken into the pan and stir until the chicken is half-cooked.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini and continue to stir-fry.
- Add the sauce into the wok and do a few quick stirs until the sauce nicely coats the chicken, mushrooms, and zucchini.
- Cook for a minute or until the chicken is cooked. Dish out chicken mushroom recipe and serve immediately.